It looks likely that a lot of trade opportunities are building up for Year 2019. It’s time to do your research and develop a practical plan. How shall our traders deal with opportunities and challenges in 2019? You know where to look for, what should you avoid?
Our partner senior market analyst Evan Lucas discusses the 2019 forecast and delve into the factors that may influence the market and your trading decisions. We have a very positive response to all of Evan’s presentations, so this recording should not be missed.
In the report, we discuss the link between foreign exchange and index price movements from the perspective of current macro inputs.
What happens to the dollar in the risk of a recession?
What is the British pound after the Brexit?
Which currency pairs are worthy of attention
What is the best way to research and find opportunities?
How to develop the most effective plan and stick to it
– What kind of trading style can attract success
– Strategy of the best return curve & discovery of the falling curve
– Differences between active traders and inactive traders
– What a skilled trader is like
Whether you are a new or existing FP market customer, entering the Trader Challenge, you have the opportunity to win big prizes and possibly improve your career prospects, you can be a senior investment manager at CAML Global Markets (CGM) Train your trading skills under the guidance.
– The future has already arrived! – Rudi discuss his top stocks that are disrupting traditional sectors through emerging technologies and his thoughts on Bitcoin! (14:00)
– Where are we in the mining cycle and is there still value in the commodities sector? (31:10)
– Are we at the end of the bull market? Rudi Voices his opinion on the current bull market (55:15)
– Workable simple trading plans.
– Defining the components of the trading plan.
-Building the rules.
Disclaimer: The material in this site contains information from external sources and is intended for education and general information only. It does not constitute financial advice nor does it take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Derivatives can be risky; losses can exceed your initial payment. ZERO Markets recommends that you seek independent advice. ZERO Markets has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information as at the date of publication. ZERO Markets does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information contained in this material and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims liability for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your reliance on the information.